Everyone has a spark. We see something in each other and this spark communicates that we are alive. Our loved ones that have passed away lost their spark, and we mourn this loss. Death evokes sadness because we intuitively know something has been extinguished, but what is it? Call it your personal consciousness or call it your soul, either way it is the part of you that is not made of matter. You have an immaterial essence… a spark.
Perhaps, you don’t acknowledge your spark. You may claim the material world to be all that exists and, therefore, you don’t believe in an immaterial essence.
This is a popular stance, but it is self-refuting given the idea of the material world being all that exists is actually an immaterial concept. Also, it is impossible to produce empirical data in support of self-refuting ideas such as the material world being all that exists.
Regardless of claims against the immaterial spark contained in each one of us, we all intuitively know the spark within us is real. Fortunately, we do not have to go on intuition, because there is an overwhelming amount of evidence in support of the existence of the human spark along with other immaterial aspects of our world.
- Information, math, creativity, love, justice, & mercy are immaterial concepts.
- Space, time, gravity, centrifugal force, magnetism, energy, & velocity are immaterial aspects of the Universe.
- The human spark, or essence, or conciseness or soul is immaterial; and the laws of logic & scientific data show the material brain and the immaterial soul to be different entities. Learn more HERE.
YOUR HUMAN SPARK IS LOGICALLY UNDENIABLE, SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU DIE?
All religions describe an afterlife, or a final destination for your immaterial essence… AKA soul. The most widely accepted description of the two destinations in the “great beyond” are taught by Jesus of Nazareth. Read Luke 16:19-31
According to Jesus, your soul will live on after your body dies. You will either be in a place of eternal “comfort” or eternal “agony.” These two places are separated by a “great chasm,” inhibiting the ability to change destinations after you die. Jesus is very clear in his description of heaven and hell, describing each destination as being forever and, therefore, you must choose before you die.
Perhaps, you may claim the Bible is nothing more than a fanciful book of fairy-tales. Perhaps, you don’t care about the teachings of Jesus in regard to the afterlife.
DO YOU VALUE EVIDENCE?
OR, DO YOU PREFER BLINDFOLDING YOURSELF TO THE TRUTH?
IF YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU WILL SEE AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS THE AUTHENTICITY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE BIBLE.
- Atheist Archaeologists use the Bible to discover new dig sites. Tens of thousands of artifacts have been found authenticating names, dates, and places mentioned in Scripture.
- The accounts of the Disciples and their eye-witness testimony is so embarrassing that it points toward the truth of the Bible. There seems to be no attempt to create myth or legend.
- Non-Christian historians wrote about Jesus and his followers which verifies the details within the Biblical account.
- Over three-hundred ancient prophesies have been fulfilled by the historical person known as Jesus of Nazareth.
- Thousands of manuscripts and the Dead Sea Scrolls validate the original, unchanged text of the Bible.
Yes, we can trust the authenticity of the Bible! In fact, I have created a five part video series that dives deeper into the above five points of evidence. CLICK HERE TO WATCH FOR FREE
THE BIBLE IS LOGICALLY TRUE AND SUPPORTED BY AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE, NOW WHAT?
Your soul will live on in one of two places, and it is too late to decide after your body has died.
Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah. He is the Anointed One who takes away the sins of the World. Get to know Jesus. Be like the thief on the cross next to him and spend eternity with Jesus in “paradise.”
Luke 23:39-43 (NIV)
One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”
But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”
Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.”
Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
Read the Bible and let Jesus transform your heart. His Spirit will guide you and make you a new creation with an eternal hope.
Start your journey now, because today could be your last. Read or listen to the Gospel of John right now, for free. Much love to you!
Faith in CHRIST is not blind, it is a:
- C – confident
- H – hope that has been
- R – reasonably
- I – investigated, that gets
- S – stronger when
- T – tested